Tutors grounded?

^ there was a SharePoint announcement. Yesterday.

It’s not showing on my IBNs?

Not an IBN but an announcement and linked here yesterday also

1 Like

My bold. The key thing here is there hasn’t been an email sent to everyone. Not everyone checks sharepoint announcements. So if you haven’t seen it on there you might not know what’s going on at all!

Yes there has been communication, but once again is relying on people keeping up to date with SharePoint.

2 Likes

You’ve hit the nail on the head @JoeBloggs - it appears almost as though RAFAC are using ACC as their official comms dissemination system.

it is certainly the fastest, most comprehensive and often most accurate source I have for the organisation!

4 Likes

I would expect to see it in todays Weekly Comms

Which (currently) is also not emailed out and only on sharepoint announcements! See here:

7 posts were merged into an existing topic: RAFAC Communications - An improvement? :crossed_fingers:

It now IS in my IBNs!

Urgh…

Nice both from AM Maddison

4 Likes

Could you imagine being flown by an AM!

My missus got flown by him when she was at Odiham camp when he was still the station commander.

1 Like

I think the more senior they are, the more relaxed they become about rank and such.

I had some cadets on camp flown by Air Marshall Sir “Dusty” Miller, and all of them said how friendly and down to earth he was, and how much they enjoyed their flight.

4 Likes

^^^^^ This

Met him last year in his (now former) role of High Sheriff of Gloucestershire. Nice guy.

2 Likes

My first AEF flight was with an Air Commodore. My first class Cadet brain couldn’t comprehend how senior they were :joy:

3 Likes

I got flown by Jon Ford when he was RC C&E region at Wyton. Did sone really good aros and then flow over a pair of Jags doing a flypast at Wyton .

2 Likes

I know Jon very well - go shooting with him at Bisley a lot. Very nice guy.

1 Like