Training Programme Creator Software

Version 1.2.11 uploaded in .accdb file format (only works from Access 2007 onwards) - if anyone is having issues with the old one, try this.

@Keiron3822

1 Like

Whatā€™s new?

Ah cheers!

1 Like

can I use this software without Mircrosoft Access? Iā€™m using a work computer and I can not download directly from office! Is there anyway I can download just Microsoft access through somewhere? Really really want to use this software

Youā€™ll need MS Office - not necessarily a full version of MS Access

Any idea where I can download this?

Have finally got round to giving this a go, but Iā€™ve fallen at the first hurdle!

@MattB what am I doing wrong, Iā€™m attempting to map the drive (T drive is in use, itā€™s a school computer so I thought I would try Z drive) but it wonā€™t let me name the folder as Training Programme. Is this likely to be user error or just school not allowing me to map anything to a drive?

Thanks

Good question, let me have a think about that one later!

But to be clear, the folder called ā€œtraining programmeā€ itself shouldnā€™t be the one mapped as the drive, it should be in that drive.

Ah, user error in that case! What should I be calling the folder? I know it should be formatted as \something\somethingelse but what exactly is the ā€˜somethingā€™? (Not in front of the laptop any more so canā€™t remember what the somethings should be)

Apologies for the stupid question. I like to think of myself as quite tech savvy but Iā€™ve never mapped a drive before!

Thanks