The RAFAC in 2019

@mprentice1 The polos are not kit for camp they are a memento, as they usually turn up on Thursday.

@Intruder you’ll probably find those parents can’t really afford it, but do it so their kids don’t feel left out.

More than aware of this, but i feel more comfortable with them spending said money on a polo top than sweets and rubbish that will be thrown away or consumed.

and here lies the argument and complaints at why the RIAT “3A tshirts” don’t actually comply with the HQACs own 3A rules.

However the issued tops as I understand it the ones which are issued at RAFCTE sourced (and probably funded too) to fall inline with the RIAT branding – the same format/logos etc are seen on the clothing for the civilian volunteers. I don’t know how much influence HQAC or even the RIAT Camp management has on the design, but if this was provided by the charity the RAFAC are supporting and is approved as suitable by HQAC (even if it is not compliant with HQAC dress regs) then I would presume it is as close to 3A as the two organisations will get to.

We wait in anticipation if similar t-shirts are available at other HQAC camps which are not joint operations, although there is a reduced likelihood of seeing cadets in No3s on these camps……

Back on topic please

1 Like