SUP Leadership Equipment

This is 50% discussion, 50% favour asking…

I’m considering my SUP leadership equipment and as part of that I’m looking for a compact two-stage pump that can be carried on an expedition / longer day trips without taking up too much room - but you have it in case of an accidental deflation / puncture which requires a repair. It needs to be two stage to deal with the ~15-20psi required in a standard iSUP.

This is exactly the kind of thing I’m after, but it isn’t available in Europe and costs a fortune ship over according to the eBay:

Anyone know of any European alternatives, or travel to the US often and could bring me a couple back :smiley:?

how soon?

1 Like

No particular rush to be honest - clearly cos COVID - but this year?

potentially towards the end of the year… if I convince my boss for a holiday very important work trip to SF

2 Likes

If nothing else comes up before then, I’ll definitely send some :beers: your way if you could get some back to the UK for me.

Ditto, also looking at an SF&NYC trip in autumn time. If all goes ahead then I should be ok to help out.

1 Like

or some paddling trips? :wink:

1 Like

Definitely. These almost always include :beers: too.

1 Like

Would also be much obliged!

@ccw34 @GrandMaster_Flush any update on potential trips to the states?

US is still refusing to allow Brits or Europeans in, so it’s a no go.

Booooo. That’s no use.

Give Craig at Marsport a bell. He might have space in one of his containers. And seems able to source lots of US stuff via NorthStar.

It might take 11 months before you get it though :rofl:

1 Like

Not wrong.

same with me I’m afraid, although my boss (not a US citizen) is planning to go to Missouri in November for a meeting… not quite sure how he’s managing that within the current US restrictions :thinking:

Can travel on a business visa just not a tourist one

1 Like

There are exemptions for business travel.

1 Like

And exemptions for being called Alok Sharma. Maybe ask him. :wink:

@redowling did you get anywhere with this??? At the moment I’m looking at Red Titan 2… But it’s not particularly compact when sat beside to the K20!!! Definitely smaller than the other offerings on the table at the moment though!!