SUP Leadership Equipment

No more than posted above really - the K20 seems to be the pump of choice amongst a lot of SUP ninjas if you want something compact to carry as part of your leadership kit. Pricey though. I looked into getting a forwarding company send one over from America but couldn’t justify the cost really, unless someone is going over there and can bring one back.

A Titan 2 would of course work fine; it just takes up a lot of space on the board which I’m trying to avoid.

Shipping one via Stackry is about £40 extra, so makes it a very expensive pump.

Mind you, the Titan 2 is £90 in most places. So the K20 would be an extra £40 shipped (£130 ish).

Could probably split the shipping cost if you wanted one which would bring it to £110 ish.

Still a lot of dollar for putting air in a SUP.

Still cheaper than Vigilants for a comparable amount of air moved!! :wink:

Ive been looking at secondhand Titan 2s which are often coming up for £40-50. However, I could be persuaded to explore an import!!

Wife permitting.

Bumping this… anyone travelling to the US anytime soon? @AlexCorbin ?

LOL - Yeap - still keen on this too!! :slight_smile:

It looks like Escape Watersports sell the K-Pump 100. Not what you want, however they clearly have a working import strategy. If there’s a few of you interested it might be worth an email to see if they can add a couple of the K-20s to their next import order for you?

Aye, I’ve dropped them an email to see if they would order some in.

Forgot about VAT on import too, still making this quite an expensive option unless someone is going to the US!

Toronto in June/July if that helps

Yes, it probably would!

Next week… whats the mission?

Bring a couple of these back with you (assuming @Batfink wants one too)…

Could get delivered to wherever you are staying if you wouldn’t mind?