Staff Roles and Guidance

Evening, would any of you kind people have any useful guidance documents for staff roles such as Adj, To, etc?

I am working on a ground up project with a very young staff team that need some help.

Thanks in advance :+1:t2:

If you search Sharepoint for “adj tors”, Adjutant terms of reference", “training Officer tors”, etc then you should turn up a few examples from around the country that could be of use.

I have nothing specific to offer, but previously used similar research to begin piecing a few things together on my unit.

1 Like

These might be useful

I created an Adj how to for my level 7… Drop me an email to alex.corbin100 and ill send it

1 Like

Show off.

1 Like

Any chance of such a document being added to the ACC drive?

1 Like

Yeah will sort this week

1 Like

The TOR’s list what you need to do, there are no instructions how to actually achieve these goals. Unless you serve under a mentor doing the role for a while, then like most staff you will be parachuted into roll and hit the ground swimming…

1 Like

Even with a mentor they will invariably be trying to get their head around at least one new turdfest, (very few have one hat) so not really able to help or as frequently happens left or moved on and no one has the time to help. On top of this will have done it their way, which only offers a nod to how someone else does it.
TORs are like any JD a list of things that gets added to and what you actually do is get on with it and if things get missed SFA.