September 2022 Stop Order

If only there were enforcement and follow up disciplinary action taken against these transgressors.

But as we know.

1. Hqac doesn’t take their own rules seriously.
  2. Doesnt have manpower to do this.
  3. Knows even more volunteers will just walk.

Any signs, anywhere of the further guidance from HQAC?
Less than 8 hours until many Sqns’ parade nights and we don’t know whether we’re allowed to open. We’ve had lots of emails from parents and cadets asking what’s going on. Not having a clue makes me feel disorganised and not very competent.

3 Likes

I’ve already cancelled tonight, don’t expect to parade on the 19th either it’s just a question of whether our second parade night goes a head.

Need to know so we can replan & coordinate but I appreciate things take a bit of time.

0900 - Monday morning emails collate info from weekend
1000 - meeting to review info, look at timeline & policy
1130 - meeting finished decision made on advise to be issue, IBN typing started.
1230 - IBN drafted passed for review & sign off
1300 - 1400 IBN reviewed, amended if needed final version authorised & then published.

Can’t see how they could do things much quicker.

You could nudge via VoP, but I suspect the nitty gritty is still being worked on, it couldn’t possibly have been done over the weekend

2 Likes

Ive corected that for you.

1 Like

Welcome to the forum!
It looks like youre new here.
:joy::rofl::joy::rofl::joy::rofl:

1 Like

Meetings are happening, should be another IBN today.

We had too many queries so have just taken the stop literally and said squadron stood down until after the funeral.

A hard stop was read here that we can’t parade. So cadets and parents briefed to come back after the funeral but standing down until then.

At this point even if they say we can parade between I’ve had enough of it and am now not in the mindset to gear up again. So tough luck.

5 Likes

Looks like NI LL
https://www.instagram.com/p/CiZyj0KDCaC/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=

Well according to the IBN all activities on hold until further notice. So pause everything until told :man_shrugging:t2:

LLs and DLLs need to start kicking off at CRAFC and AOC 22 group, if a regular Wing Commander is present why not RAFAC Cadets and CFAVs???

1 Like

LLC is present in later photos.

All this is doing is making the RAFAC look inept, stupid and disorganised, other cadet and youth groups taking part in national events and those young people and staff will have things to tell their grandchildren, that they were there, not so RAFAC cadets and CFAVs. I can imagine the comments from members of other organisations of ‘where were you’?

What an absolute disgrace.

God save the King.

3 Likes

Has anyone heard anything yet today? Probably just going to cancel our parade night tonight anyway so people have some warning.

1 Like

Wait out

Nothing.

Time means nothing at HQAC.
‘Stop stop stop’… immediately.

‘Oh go on then you can parade again’… days

@mods
Recommend the forum preps a thread for Oct 22 stop order, nov, dec etc etc.

Becoming ever more frequent now.
Best we are prepared afterall.

2 Likes

Not being a Monday parading unit I’m in no rush for the news, we’ve been promised to day, so I expect it to arrive prior to 1700.

Currently I did a Unit Stand Down announcement on SMS to Cadet Portal for Friday only, advising that we would update once we knew about this week.

I’ve already said to the staff team, that regardless we’ll be there and can then do lesson plans / prep work etc.

Padre is working up to do a reflection session on our first night back, whenever that may be.

:hushed:
Contrary to current orders…

Not saying i disagree though.

Has anyone done anything virtually?

Maybe a session to check on the cadets, reflect on service, ready for return and the changes that are going on?