RAFAC Attitude Survey 2020

Mine is in my junk e-mail also.

To be fair, not really trolling this time.
We were comparing the output from another youth organization after they held a similar survey.
This provides us with possible ideas how the RAFAC could deliver.

1 Like

No no, I accept the comparisons. I don’t accept the stupidity also attached like questioning DBS checks.

Should everyone have this or have people been chosen at random? I’ve checked spam and I don’t have it. Is it a shareable link or does each person get a link that points back to them?

I have not received it either and I have an OC’s account

It was meant to go to everyone, but if your email address isnt correct in SMS/HQAC you wont have recieved it.

An email invitation to participate in the survey will be sent to the all the email address we hold for personnel

It hasnt gone to any squadron accounts as far as i know, its the email address you have set up in your personnel file.

I’ve not received and checked SMS is correct… could be a phased release.

No idea why we aren’t using Notify though… sent from one of the BADER Team and line one is blah blah as Comdt :man_facepalming:

Nothing received here yet

Do you mean like my gmail address?

I got the impression that the survey was being sent out in phases, but that everyone will get it.

and @pEp to be fair I’m not convinced its entirely stupid and is worthy of discussion on a separate thread. In the scouts they encourage parents to come in and help out in the way described above WITHOUT having a DBS which is an accepted risk that the organisation mitigates by mandating that non-DBS’d individuals are not able to have unsupervised access to young people. It’s only when volunteering as part of an overnight camp that parents are expected to get a DBS check. This reduces the perceived barrier to entry and gets people volunteering, then at a later date the conversation can be had about formalising things.

2 Likes

I had no email address listed in my sms profile. I have now added one. Would anyone know who to contact to request a link to the survey please? Presumably not the Comdt…

I’d suggest either someone in personnel who can then check with the relevant people, or direct to SO2 Policy & Plans - C2

Instructions are to contact the Commandant directly for this if you need anything.

Email her asking for a link, make sure to start your email: Good Morning Dawny Baby.

Also CC in the entire corps when you send it.

9 Likes

Don’t feel bad… I’ve received nothing here yet either.
I can’t imagine were missing much.

Why doesn’t that surprise me?

1 Like

Of course they are…:unamused:

But then this is the farewell dawn survey… so we couldnt have it be negative about her.

1 Like

And state your cheese preference as well

8 Likes

I would wet myself laughing if someone did all that.

1 Like

Thanks. Done. Hopefully I’ll get my email soon.

No email for me either.