Quick Questions…

Quite

Of the uniform I will be wearing this eve, literally only the beret and badge are issued kit.

1 Like

Just seen this on LinkedIn. Do we have anything similar?

1 Like

That’s an awesome scheme!

1 Like

Not that I’m aware of.

While the “completion certificate” sounds worse than some of the things we offer, the support towards further quals sounds great.

1 Like

That’s different from this walt’s scheme isn’t it…

Anyone else having problems uploading training plans to Units?
Page just greys out when you click ‘Add Training Programme’ box.

Yes, it’s a known bug apparently.

Is that like the bugs in the Post Office Horizon system?

1 Like

Cheers. Is it a permanent bug or temporary thing that stops it working on odd occasions?

Apparently the BADER team are aware of it, but it certainly GMG…the whole suite has apparently just been through an upgrade…

Screenshot_2

2 Likes

What Document says what kind of Holster is acceptable for the banner, and where in that document?

You want the standing orders for the Corps banner.

https://rafac.sharepoint.com/:w:/r/sites/interim/QM/_layouts/15/Doc.aspx?sourcedoc={771BDFF0-C436-42E1-A47D-785646717AD8}&file=Standing%20Orders%20The%20Banner%20of%20the%20RAFAC.docx&action=default&mobileredirect=true&wdsle=0

(Part VII)

I am surprised it says:

…The preferred pattern is over the left shoulder…

As should a Banner Bearer were wearing medals (which I accept is unlikely for a Cadet, but on the basis we follow RAF convention) the sling strap would sit over the medals and why I have always understood the right shoulder is the preference.

This is certainly the case for the RBL, and why RBL Standard Bearers are not permitted to wear family medals as it would interfere with the sling strap

Not now - the King’s Coronation Medal…

2 Likes

And how many are going to still be cadets by the time they are issued…?

#banter

this is why I said unlikely rather than use impossible

It is unlikely as I know no one from my Wing on the list who went on Op Golden Orb so for us, it is quite unlikely

Where does a new Ensign come from?

Parent station stores.