Queens Jubilee Medal - are there still people waiting?

Nowt in my inbox.

Although I was told previously I was definitely in T2 so maybe they don’t feel the need to tell me again?

assuming you got an email thru to your .100 or role account as opposed to via Defence Gateway??

But well done some movement at least 1 down a few more to go!

2 Likes

@Taily how did you hear?

I received the email confirmation thru to the personal email account recorded on SMS and not to my .100 account

well according to the weekly brief the lists have been shared with Regions (although having no visibility of this it is hard to say if the deadline has been met or missed)

Sucks to those in SW though as I guess this is such a low priority for Rgn HQ who knows when that list will be shared

L

Maybe get a CFAV to help with the workload.
You know light hands and all :roll_eyes:

Not allowed, causes CS unions to get twitchy

Shame, we can help but the red tape says ‘NO’

Email today confirming I will receive the QPJM. Delivery timescales difficult to predict but expect that it will be several more months.

2 Likes

Still had nothing about mine. I’ll be retired before I get it and I’ve still got 15 years left to do!

My staff member has been told she isnt in tranche 2 as shes only done 3 and 1/2 years. She has also done 2 years as an O18 cadet which they havent even looked at the evidence for.

What was the point in submitting evidence if they arent even looking at it at HQ.

Wing have juat said to appeal in Tranche 3 if we believe its wrong!!!

What faith have we got they wont just ignore the evidence again?!?!?!?!?!

This organisation is really testing the welfare and enjoyment of me and my staff.

Just buy her one, it’s not like these things are tracked on SMS

4 Likes

I know a chief constable who’s fallen foul of that.

Indeed but he wasn’t entitled to them. If they have the correct amount of service and HQ are just being grossly lazy/incompetent it’s not the same thing.

3 Likes

They are being tracked in our wing!

She has already received a telling off from RWO and Wexo for wearing a replica.

with spare resource like that perhaps your Wing can lend some time to SW :grin:

3 Likes

Oh no no no, don’t be under the impression everything is sorted in my wing. They just focus on the wrong things!!

Still waiting for ours. We have our annual conference in October so I’m hoping 6FTS will give me a big bag of QPJMs and KCMs to bring back although pretty doubtful :pensive:

Surely you aren’t doing a face-to face conference in these austere times?

1 Like

Strictly banned in the new activity thingy maboby

2 Likes