News on Bader Learn?

I’m currently marked as senior on SMS which is accurate so its confusing why I couldn’t take any of the master courses lmao

As stated above then that will need feeding through to the team for them to look at the coding potentially.

If you are Senior your staff will need to allocate the exam to you on Units so you can access on Learn (my understanding I’ve no access to confirm)

1 Like

Apparently my OC tried that however had no luck assigning it to me, I believe she has fed back so hopefully should be able to resolve it next time i go down to the sqn.

1 Like

Update on the rollout of Learn + Units! (Thanks @AlexCorbin for your post that made me check SPOL :smiley: )

2 Likes

Praise the baby Jesus, learn is finally coming.

2 Likes

Wohoooo! Ultilearn is dead, long live Learn :joy:

Anyone know if the rollout is still going ahead as planned or has been further delayed?

Our Region was meant to be last week (22nd Feb) but then delayed to today.

Been delayed till 1st March, so hopefully see something at somepoint today

Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey as well!!!

Update from RC(N) on Teams -

No, unfortunately not. I have two key members of the team off-sick and a number of technical issues that need to be resolved, so there will be a further delay of at least another week I am afraid. The message obviously hasnt filtered down from RHQ/WHQ yet.

1 Like

That answers that then! We were also delayed until today

Don’t forget that it’s still a beta test really, rather than a proper release! So you’re not massively missing out.

This launch was expected to have bugs and issues, that’s why it’s been considered a beta release, so those with access can feedback these issues to get them resolved. If there are outstanding issues that need resolving, there’s little point in releasing it to more people yet.

Ultlearn just went down for 5 minutes - in the middle of my CCF session…

Email this morning saying Bader Learn / Units available for the Region.
Follow the links - I’m in. Must say, first impressions, such a huge improvement!

1 Like

I think once all the kinks are ironed out, it will be a huge improvement but as we are still in Beta test there are a few bits to resolve.

My cadets were hugely impressed with taking exams on Learn and said it was so much easier to use.

1 Like

Question for those way more knowledgably than me. If someone holds a Regional role, which is probably why they don’t see any Staff / Cadets on Units, but they are supernumerary on a Sqn, can it be added so they see those Staff / Cadets?

They should raise this via the feedback team, I’d also include service number to help the team investigate

1 Like

And to add, once the Appointments module is added to units, a supernumary person will be able to be added to a unit as supernumary and permissions granted.

Has anyone been able to add themselves (as an adult member of staff) to a cadet classification exam, and take it?