NACATC questions

I’d only pay the £6.32 and wait for complaint :roll_eyes:

If you were hiring in an ML what’s the normal going rate? Also does anyone know any ML’s local to Windermere?

£140-150 a day I’d say

This for a wing camp up there? Speak to Lucy as they are just trying to plan for buying in freelancers over the summer so they may sort it for you.

Ah cheers.

Yeah it is, I’m emailing her at least every other day at the moment.

Due to not having many qualified staff in the Wing I’m looking to freelance quite a few things at the moment, then I’m running the Camp staff and staff cadet heavy in the aim of selling them on getting qualified!

Ask your region to push it out - you may have CFAVs from other areas happy to backfill. Maybe.

I’ve managed to get an ML from a neighbouring Wing so that’s a start.

I think I’ll be putting quite a bit of cash to one of the adventure companies up there, fortunately I budgeted for it even before everything that’s happened.

I’m trying not to burden Lucy with too much as I know it’s not the easiest time.

1 Like

The policy on Staff Cadets sharing rooms with under 18’s on Camp.

The last time I did a blues Camp we were allowed to put them in together as the Camp basically hadn’t given us any alternative.

What’s the policy at the NACATC? I have one over 18 that’s bid for a place on a camp, can I stick them in with under 18’s or not?

(I remember the policy always used to be if you can you should, but if you can’t it’s ok, but it’s been a long time since I’ve run a camp like this).

I think the policy is the same.

Which centre is it?

With the refurbishment in Windermere you might be able to give them a room to themselves. It would be worth asking if they’ve got a room list.