Mornington Crescent 2 - Return of the track

Following the Shepherd, I shall continue with the animal theme and take us to Elephant & Castle for a nice cold pint at the pub of the same name.

[quote=“AlexCorbin, post:10, topic:7742, full:true”]
/off topic

This is a throwback!!! And I still dont have a clue!

/on topic
[/quote]n

I’m sorry i haven’t a clue either.
I will go right to the end of the line with a Prime ministers gamble, Uxbridge.

Staying with the RAF theme of Uxbridge I’m going to nip across to Ruislip Gardens

Uxbridge, home of the famous dictionary…

I’m going to play the Air Marshal’s Connection and take us down the road to Northolt.

In which case, I’m going to play the Pre-emptive Air Force strategy and nip down to London City Airport, soon to be RAF Nightingale.

I’ll take the florence switch for 20 points and a nap on the DLR at East India, risking a pot luck move at the next roll of the marble.

Oh I like your style!

I’m going to play that famous Christmas move of 1993 and go to Turkey Street.

I raise your Christmas move to a great Christmas movie,Waterloo.

I’m taking the ABBA connection and doing a Dancing Queen to Golder’s Green

Docked 10 points for gratuitous rhyming.

5 Likes

Golders Green using the Dulux method to White City.

Lyttelton’s Shuffle to Ealing Broadway - End of the Line - All Change

After a short trip out to find all coffee shops shut, I’ll make a dubious move to North Acton to kick off the action.

I’ve dug out my old copy of the rule book and it clearly states that within 72 hours of BST starting you can enact the double track by-pass manoeuvre. Therefore North Acton to Green Park.

Double colour shuffle for second use of green for my pot luck roll, takes me halfway up the scaffolding of Elizabeth Tower.

Playing my Early Bank Holiday Joker with a jump to Hatton Cross - very quiet there at the moment…

Pretty sure that’s going to leave you stuck on the LHR Reverse Loop for 3 turns :-/

So T4 for … well absolutely nothing at the moment…

Are you trying to kill this game with a stalemate? I’m gonna flip this like a monopoly board if someone doesn’t fix it…

It’s ok, I’ve taken us international and to Canada Water which puts me within 2 moves of the endgame, unless anyone has an objection to the influence of our Foreign friends?

I think I’ll have to invoke the reversal clause and take us backwards to Finchley Central.