Minority govt

No. The people have spoken.

Brexit is Brexit. No freedom of movement. No EEC. No tying and manipulative contracts that have us bent over.

The will of the people has spoken. The UK and other countries pushed for reform several times, met with laughter.
We held a referendum. Other countries are demanding their own.
The EU is forcing sanctions and punishments on countries that aren’t bending over. Eastern European countries are pushing back against it.

The EU is an illusion of democracy. The fat cat gravy train hoping to drown out the voice of the people, to strangle freedom and liberty for all. Holding onto the coat tails of NATO, and standing on the shoulders of dead men and women that paid the ultimate sacrifice for peace, and proclaiming It as their own.

Sooner it crumbles the better.

Ironically, considering he campaigned to hard against it.
Funny that.

The people have spoken, but apparently aren’t allowed the luxury of changing their minds? Given the amount of lies spouted by all sides, I would be surprised if no one had defected…

Funny how the mainstream media only showed people who had “changed their mind” to fit their agenda.

And all the wet lettuce liberals calling for IQ testing for Voting, or demanding the democractic right be changed.

Well it’s not the first time the EU has ignored referendums or the will of the people, so it won’t be the last. As that total doorknob Junckers said
"if they say yes, we go on. If they say no then we say continue".

And we all remember seeing his name on the ballot paper don’t we. Oh wait. We didn’t because it’s an illusion of democracy.

The EU being a democracy is the lie.

And funny how when it doesn’t go their way, the liberals kick up a fuss about a system, and in a country that’s a republic to protect from democratic mob rule, Trump won, and all the same liberal people were complaining about that.

You can’t just moan about democracy when you don’t get your own way.

Don’t feed the troll please people.

Not trolling. Steady that knee fella.

Oh really. Let’s have repeated elections of all types until we give the result the bleeding heart liberals want, ie a left wing result and we can all live in poverty and be controlled by the state, through over taxation and begging for state hand outs to make up the difference. With party members and minorities being treated preferentially.

I have said all along if the result last year had been stay, it would have been accepted grudgingly but with expectations of us having more control. However the likes of UKIP would have accrued greater support, as people have been getting increasingly brassed off by seeing the country’s power being centralised in probably the least democratic body outside of a dictatorship in the world. None of the eurocrats are accountable to the electorate of the 27/26 countries. All they can do is elect toothless individuals in their own countries who are beholden to nobodies in the Brussels/Strasbourg mafia for anything they want to do.

We should have said good-bye to the eu millstone when we came out of the ERM and after the Masstricht Treaty in 1992. The fact we couldn’t keep within the narrow guidelines of the ERM rules (not many countries did or still keep within the financial/economic boundaries set) meant we were never going to join the single currency, and, development of the economic / political union was something were never going to be allowed to be part of as we might want to run it and that wouldn’t have gone down well with the foreigners.

1 Like

I may put my name to a new law of politics corallating the relationship between the terms ‘mainstream media’ and ‘the Jooooos’ - I’ve read something that suggested that there’s rarely a gap larger than four posts between the former and the latter, but I’m of the view that such a calculation has been overtaken by changes in language and is no longer useful.

After all, your modern anti-Semitic conspiraloon doesn’t say ‘the Jooooos’ anymore, he uses terms like ‘international finance’ and ‘Zionist’

Just, you know, saying…

What are you wittering on about?!

Funny how Corbyn is using it as PR and everybody is forgetting the fact that the local government is Labour, the planning committee was Labour, the mayor is Labour and it was built under Labour. But the local community has turned on Theresa May.

2 Likes

Not to mention the local ringleader is a Corbynite who was once questioned over possible Islamist related terror activity.

2 Likes

“The council had wanted to install sprinklers, but some residents objected on the grounds that it would take too long.”

Corbyn has been a total disgrace trying to make this a political issue, with his mindless ramblings about rich and poor. The bloke needs to stop thinking like everyone’s favourite uncle with promises of sweets and chocolates and start to become more statesmen like. As for rich and poor, everywhere has people on the breadline and people with more money than is sensible.

Unfortunately the PM is always going to be an easy target for criticism. Frankly if she’d gone in there would have been loads of shouty types (mostly neither residents or those affected) waving placards being a nuisance and getting in the way and nothing would have been achieved any sooner.

What they’d probably object to are sprinklers in the flats, so when they are cooking, got their candles on the go, ‘avin’ a fag, having a barbee on the balcony etc etc their flats would get flooded and sprinkler systems dispense a lot of water really quickly. Then they’d have to explain why.

1 Like

I heard an interview on the radio with a eurocrat this morning who basically said without the UKs financial input nett contributing countries like Germany would have to pay in more which won’t go down well, or, there will need to be cuts to handouts from the eu.

How defining that in an innocent interview the truth has come out about why the eu needs us more than we need it.

1 Like

Oh look, another incident, and yet again, the dead aren’t even cold yet, and That spineless, wet lettuce, limp wristed creature Corbyn is sniffing around for political points.

I mean, the outrage of it, a local MP visiting the victims of a terror attack in his own constituency.

3 Likes

For his own gain. Not for genuine concern.

Another keyboard warrior, watch out people.

2 Likes

Hardly.

And my statement stands true for any politician. Fake concern for that extra cross on the ballot paper.

See my previous comment on about Grenfell and labour too.

It’s not his constituency is it? I thought Finsbury Park/Seven Sisters was David Lammys