Fuel claims

Sorry for the thread bump… didnt feel it warranted a new topic.

How long would you wait after submitting before chasing up mileage claims… either for activites or HTD for “normal” parade evenings.

Im wondering if there will be delays due to the JPA switch with these types of claims. I submitted one begining of April for a mileage from March and still waiting. I think if its not here by the end of this month I will chase but only because I need it paid to be able to submit my tax relief claim for 2021/22

There is an issue with JPA mileage claims. Apparently if you claim more than 46 miles then the rate drops on JPA.

HQRAFAC are marking time on HTD until this issue is resolved.

The question on VoP now makes sense then! Our wings claims aren’t due until the end of June so hopefully it’ll be sorted by then :grimacing::sweat_smile:

Glad this is here, I was starting to wonder if I should be sending duplicates in as I’ve been waiting since March.

Did nobody test JPA works before we switched to it? Crazy stuff.

LOL, it works, just trying to merge all of our existing financial policy into JPA is probably quite a challenge.

And we waited until after the thousands of volunteers started using it to think about that?

I’m giving the benefit of the doubt and assuming that it was thought about, but unfortunately bits were missed on one side or the other.

1 Like

VoV response from finance seems to suggest the issue is only for CIs :person_shrugging:

Will chase the boss up to find out when my claim was sent. Roll on EWOW for claiming so at least it’s a asier to track.

Edited, as I now believe that I misunderstood the comment… I now presume that we’re talking about an issue ‘behind the scenes’ in paying the mileage rates, rather than with the volunteer claiming them.

There really wasn’t an option. Well - there was, use JPA or cease all VA, MMA and HTD.