Football Chat

One of the two Sheffield supporters in court today.

Glad to see these sort of people actually getting prosecuted. Football seems to be full of absolute [word that will get be banned] who use football games just as an excuse to go and get trollied and then attack people. Physically or otherwise.

It’s disgusting, and one of the main reasons I don’t really get involved with football.

1 Like

A right Richard Head

Hoighton blamed having ingested Class A drugs namely cocaine.

Looks like the UK & Ireland will be hosting Euro 2028

How does that work with auto qualification? 4 nations hosting, do they all go straight through?

1 Like

Fixed that for you :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

In 2020 with multiple hosts no one got automatic qualification and UEFA have said in the past that they would be unlikely to automatically qualify more than 2 hosts.

What is possible is run a full qualifying campaign and then the top 2 non-qualifiers from the host nations would get the spots?

1 Like

My bad. Had my Rugby brain on and forgot NI

How on Earth is the 2030 World Cup going to be hosted by 3 continents?

Sponsored by Extinction Rebellion and climate change

It’s just 3 games in South America and then the rest split between Spain, Portugal and Morocco so it’s not as bad as it would first seem.

It’s still 3 games too many, jetting across the Atlantic for 270 minutes of game time.

3 Likes

I don’t disagree, but at least it’s not as bad as when I first read the headline. I was thinking they might have the group stages spread out and everyone travelling the globe.

I heard that on the BBC, somebody needs a lesson in geography. They stated that it was in Portugal, Spain and Morocco.

Starting to regret not having Haaland as Captain this week.

Also did anyone see Kanes hat trick yesterday?

As he’s in the German league that’s not a hatrick under their rules.

But pedantry aside, was a good one

Their rules? Who won the bloody war?!

He did score all 3 goals in the 2nd half.

Wishing I hadn’t switch my Captain back to Haaland

Snap!!

Same. I went Watkins last week, he let me down so swapped back to Haaland this week.

However, I made up for it by beating the Hammers today with a cracking game.

Total flop. Will never make it in the Prem :rofl:

It’s very frustrating to captain the guy that’s meant to be their lead goal scorer in a game where City score 6 and he doesn’t even get an assist.

1 Like