Football Chat

Before @Baldrick has an aneurysm…

1 Like

He’ll be OK unless they drop out of the top 4 and can’t get results against mid-lower teams. They have a poor recent history against Liverpool anyway.

So as long as he doesn’t persist with that useless, narrow, gappy diamond…

In support Southampton. …they are depressing

@AlexCorbin You don’t know depressing until you’re a fan of the other red and whites up north!

1 Like

I dont care for anything north of the M4. It gets a bit Baltic past that. (I’m joking before anyone gets their knickers in a twist)

1 Like

Gappy, Trent AA could have driven an artic in figures of 8 in the space they had

1 Like

Their best players usually end up at Liverpool.

2 Likes

Not called Southampton of the north for nothing!

Aberdeen then you mean…

1 Like

Try supporting Brentford. Then you’ll know what depressing red and white stripes that sell all their players are. MOTD is like an alumni panel :sob:

1 Like

At Sunderland we do the same. Jordan Henderson, Jordan Pickford to name a couple.

2 Likes

I believe this topic may be more popular than GMG during the footballing season…

Given who you support, they will probably go hand in hand… I know it will likely apply for me😂

Who I support? I’m expecting to be riding high all season :wink:

So who here actually supports the team of the city they were born in?

Me, it’s a delightful place

When you were born in Swindon, you learn to give up on football.

2 Likes

We start the rotation cup tonight, short trip to Fulham :crossed_fingers:

Everyone wants a cup run

Me!!!

I support the team my grandad did as he was born nearby and his brother took him to watch. The first live match I saw was Man Utd vs Southampton. I preferred the closer, real football of then league one.

1 Like

We won :grinning:

Into the next round hopefully a Wednesday game so I can go

2 Likes