First Class Logbooks

Had to go through Wing HQ, who were great and had printed a job lot off knowing squadrons were not getting them automatically.

1 Like

Update on Training Hub:
https://rafac.sharepoint.com/sites/CadetTrainingPortal/SitePages/First-Class-Cadet-Logbook-Orders.aspx

3 Likes

This is really useful, thanks. My training officer was told by Wing to go through the SMS route to order the Logbooks. I can update her now.

To be fair it sounds like an organisation wide update needs to be issued. Not just a post on a SharePoint site the doesn’t get much foot-fall. I certainly wouldn’t have seen this post without @Cadet04 posting it on here. And I consider my self someone that keeps up to date with what’s on SharePoint!

1 Like

Totally agree but that would require common sense!

wing training officer has just forwarded an email from region training officer with the update.

2 Likes

16 days later they’ve arrived - probably delayed due to the fact the packaging they were in was totally destroyed and Royal Mail had had to patch it up.

1 Like

ditto exactly the same - maybe a posting issue with getting the packets properly packed

Mine arrived within 7 days all nicely packaged.

Mine have also arrived, packaging battered and Royal Mail had done a grand job of patching it up but they have arrived :slight_smile:

I don’t think we’ve ever had a delivery of books where the packaging was intact. Have taken photos and reported it back up the chain.

There will be a slight delay…

After all. The first thing we all did was send an order in after hearing that we could on here!

I’m just relieved they arrived, don’t care how long it took :joy:

1 Like

I ordered as soon as I realised I could on here, nothing arrived yet…

Same.

Spoke too soon! A nice stack of first class and leading printed books just delivered. Took about 2 weeks. Thank you Cranwell printer people. They have come out quite nicely.

2 Likes

Say what now?

Yes what is this you speak of.

Just looked at the training hub. Lo and behold there is such a thing. Even an electronic version.

Actually looks not terrible, too.

The new leading cadet work books - they have them electronically but I asked for some printed and they sent them too!

Airmanship
Nav
Principles of Flight

All in A4, full colour with good sharp images and lots of space to write answers. A nice resource.

Lovely stuff!

Edit to add: I wish they would just do this for senior master. Just choose 3 subjects for each, provide articulate courses and printed workbooks. It would simplify things no end.

2 Likes