First Class Logbooks

Quick question, how many units are using the First Class Logbook/Workbook ?

Link to FCC Logbook on BADER

MB

1 Like

Never seen them before.
Isn’t that just an uglier version of the TG forms which are used to record parts 1,2 and 3 of first class?

We were told about them and that Corps would print them all nice and shiny like to handout and get lost/washed like 3822s.

The Part 1&2 sections are just recording completion but the Part 3 section includes activities to be completed at PASS, CREDIT, DISTINCTION levels. It’s like an individual workbook for each cadet.

Seems to be a draft proposal, just wondering if anyone had tried it out.

MB

[quote=“incubus” post=8559]Never seen them before.
Isn’t that just an uglier version of the TG forms which are used to record parts 1,2 and 3 of first class?[/quote]

if what we use is the TG forms then i agree, seems to have the same information in a different layout…

[quote=“Mike Bravo” post=8561]The Part 1&2 sections are just recording completion but the Part 3 section includes activities to be completed at PASS, CREDIT, DISTINCTION levels. It’s like an individual workbook for each cadet.

Seems to be a draft proposal, just wondering if anyone had tried it out.

MB[/quote]

last i heard was that they were on trial by a few units. For them to be amended and then issued. I’m tempted to use them on my unit for several reasons, but I’d be interested in any feedback anyone has for them too.

It’s a product of the tick box BTEC.

It’s not the best way to provide 1st class training but it leaves evidence of training should ofsted come knocking.

There’s more chance of winning back to back 3*rollover national Lotteries than ofsted showing the slightest interest.

Anybody managed to get any new logbooks recently?

We’ve completely run down our stock and the orders I’m submitting through SMS aren’t resulting in anything.

you can email Cranwell Graphics to request some.

Cheers, should have thought of that

Which I’ve done - twice - still no logbooks :frowning:

They’re probably not printing them because they are planning to replace it with a smartphone app in 2 years time

2 Likes

I’ve requested via email first class logbooks, and leading cadet notebooks and both have come through.

I attached whatever I wanted printing to the email as a pdf, and specified a delivery address. 🤷

Has the introduction from the Air Commodore been updated?

yep. Tony’s in there

Have the print emails change? They seem to be serco related now?

I placed a request a month ago and used the same email as on TG 11A

Have just sent an email following this exact method, will report back if anything turns up.

1 Like

Last time I ordered, they were posted through my letter box 4 days later.