Change of Badges

It does seem to make something of a mockery of the whole blanking plate thing…

Why not just put a roundel on? Even civvies know what one of those is, and being rounded you could put a mudguard over the top; RAF or RAF Reg as required.

We’ll only end up being asked why we’re wearing “The Who, Target-thing”. :stuck_out_tongue:

Then we’ll go with that, and have every airman say a pithy CSI Miami-type quote before Roger Daltrey screams “YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!”

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6YMPAH67f4o[/video]

just do what the navy are doing on their blue pcs…

Navy badge on the (wearers) right arm and ships crest on the left

or for you guys ATC trf (SNCO) right arm sqn/wing/region crest on right…

ducking and covering now!

It’s about time they updated our ‘TRF’ anyway. It’s got an outdated logo on it.

[quote=“wilf_san” post=12474]

wilf_san

ps apologies for my lack of recent activity on ACC …my day-job is very intense, at the moment :frowning:

pps an obvious question regarding MTP, and Cadet Formation Badge Branding…what are the Barmy Cadets doing for it??[/quote]

Thats not where the rest of the RAF put their TRF on the blanking plate. Its at the top of the plate where the stitching is.

[quote=“Leeroy” post=12974][quote=“wilf_san” post=12474]

wilf_san

ps apologies for my lack of recent activity on ACC …my day-job is very intense, at the moment :frowning:

pps an obvious question regarding MTP, and Cadet Formation Badge Branding…what are the Barmy Cadets doing for it??[/quote]

Thats not where the rest of the RAF put their TRF on the blanking plate. Its at the top of the plate where the stitching is.[/quote]

Moves to the bottom when wings are worn.