Census

The sexuality one is optional. Think the health one is too, but can’t remember.

1 Like

Not I’m afraid - the health questions (2) are compulsory, and while there is a voluntary sexuality question, there’s a compulsory question for divorcee’s about whether the person you divorced was of the same or opposite sex.

They can jog on…

By entering into a marriage/divorce you’ve already allowed the state into that element of your life

1 Like

In which case they already have that information…

I’m just gonna sit back and watch you lot winge over something as basic as a census form!

Wow!

It’s a legal requirement to complete it BTW.

7 Likes

Might as well tell them - they probably already know anyway! (Or they’ll find out soon enough)

That and it’ll be less work for me :wink:

1 Like

Lots of things are a legal requirement, but with effectively no enforcement…

That’s all to do with the Military Covenant. So for CF personnel, the answer is no; unless you have served the Queen properly. Like me :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

Under the circumstances, many might be grateful for a visitor.

Sounds like a plan to me…

2 Likes

I’m just waiting for the MoD DIN about the census to get passed down :laughing:

It doesn’t apply to us, shouldn’t get passed down to us, but you just know it will :joy:

Careful what you wish for :kissing_heart:

I just met you

And this is crazy

Here’s my census form

Stay away, maybe?

4 Likes

Perfect. 5/7

1 Like

Amazing reference there, I love a good 5/7!

2 Likes

Correct.

You can get a code on-line.

Ours isn’t until next year, Can’t say I’m jealous right now.

I’m training on the helpline, I’ll ask in the morning about the service question.

Census Day is 21st March. Yes you can submit before if you know who/what your household will be.

Letters are going out in waves so you will get a code

It is a legal requirement and the fine for non-compliance is upto £1000.

Census 2021 is England, Wales and Northern Ireland. Scotland is 2022 I believe.

Anything else you think I can help with - fire away!

1 Like

I’ve raised the service question officially through the CoC, as I think it would be helpful if (say) we were all officially told to answer No.

Annoyed its not a drop down option for religion in Bader.

I’ve completed my census. If they didn’t want it before 21st March then it wouldn’t allow me to submit. That’s my defence and I’d sticking with it m’lord.

2 Likes