Cadet Forces Warrant

Interesting as your appointment should have been confirmed and also in the Gazette :man_shrugging:

1 Like

I can find entries in the Gazette for my long-gong, CFM, appointment to a commission, promotion to Fg Off and extensions.

Nothing for CFC or clasp to the CFM which was signed-off in January\February.

2 Likes

Just checked the Gazette and I have since been Gazetted. Just awaiting my scroll now.

Scroll is giving it a description it doesn’t deserve, it’s barely a certificate!

3 Likes

Announcement just gone out on Bader for the warrant.

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

Was there ever a a final say on this…

It’s officially happening but I’ve heard nothing since

Have you got yours yet?

How long do they typically take to come through?

Still not got mine last I heard they were due around Sept but obviously pandemic has put a blocker on that

/thread drift on{I’ve not hade my CFC yet }thread drift off/ It could take some time.

I’ve not had mine yet, no.

I’ve heard that there is quite a backlog.

The latest update I have (from last month) is that HQ are collating the list. They want to do it all in one bulk order and so they recently asked Regions to let them know how many WOs they have.

…If only there was an easier way. :thinking:

4 Likes

That easier way could also tell them the names they need print on them. That seems like it might be somewhat important.

Do you think Led By Donkeys would be up for diversifying?

3 Likes

Better hurry… I have a nice new shiny office that I need to fill with tat…

1 Like

It isn’t an official warrant unless it’s displayed in the downstairs loo same with commissioning scrolls.

Both handy if you run out of loo roll

Cant take that long to send out a printable version they’ve had 7 months… :rofl:

2 Likes

Did the old VR commissions come in proper scrolls? I’ve never actually seen a new CFC scroll given that I’m still waiting for it.

@tmmorris posted a picture of one ages ago. I’ll see if I can find it later tonight.

I lied, it @kitkat

1 Like