Blue Rank slides scrapped?

To be fair, that’s maybe the positive.
They’ll look so bad next to the slide, people hopefully will finally ditch flight tags.

1 Like

I think the image has been AI enhanced and this is a side effect.

1 Like

Same here but.. And a big but.. You could always get rid of a flight tag but permanently on a rank slide it then doesn’t give a option

You could always mirror the parent service and have coloured epaulet slides for training flights and then graduate them to the new, rankless, blue ‘cadet’ slides.

Personally, I would prefer a two-bladed propeller on graduation.

1 Like

I would be all for that! Cadets I feel should have somthing so it reflects to all the other cadet services.

1 Like

Can we replace cadets with an AI generated alternative too?

3 Likes

I politely declined to carry forward my suggestion for official flight flash colours on rank slides for use on squadrons and camps as they are at Halton etc because this was subsequently revealed.

Just wouldn’t have looked good. Too much going on.