Bader Personal Accounts - They're Here!

Taxpayers pockets

would you rather every employee had to buy their own license?

1 Like

Well the NHS does make it’s medical staff pay for their own medical licences :stuck_out_tongue:

oh yeh, good point :stuck_out_tongue: (but don’t go giving the MoD ideas like that!)

1 Like

Patiently waiting for my personal account email! Can’t wait to give it a go. Yes I’m sad and don’t care

5 Likes

I just want to be able to get into mine before the inevitable cries for help from the less technically minded members of the sqn :sweat_smile:

4 Likes

I’m expecting its a phising email from a certain member of my team despite being told to expect

1 Like

I’m keen to see how it’ll tie all the role accounts together!

4 Likes

That requires patience as is Phase 4 :slight_smile:

1 Like

I got 101 - not quite 100 but I don’t mind that at all!

As long as they didn’t put you in room 101

1 Like

Down you go!!

3 Likes

Beat me to it.

Paul Merton format was much better IMHO

1 Like

Semi related question… Can we set up distribution lists?

The normal distribution lists should still exist, no? If you want to make custom ones then I’m 99% sure you’ll be able too. I certainly have managed it before on O365. I’d have to google to remember how though!

I think you have to set up an outlook group?

Yes you do - then you get a Sharepoint site, distribution list (and possibly a Team too)

1 Like

Perfect I’ll have a play this weekend

Steady tiger, give us a chance :wink:

And in an ideal world where money is no object, then they would. But we don’t so they won’t. Just like Staff Cadets who do not fill a defined role on the unit.

This is fake news and absolutely not true at all.

This is also incorrect; RAFAC is not part of the MOD central licensing (but I would argue we should be).

Unfortunately, you would be wrong.

Yes, but wait out for further information.

5 Likes