Army & Sea Cadets Media teams smashing it again

How about the red barrows?

3 Likes

Exactly what I was thinking.

/ red bull pier jump.

Iā€™m sure the ATC are prohibited from using inflatables due to a bouncy castle incident - cracking branding from the ACF & SCC though and a good show demonstrating their unique area of expertise which is the point.

The Sea Cadets sail a ship over water, the ACF all clamber onto a bus to go to a random place and the air cadets are experts in all things banned. :wink:

2 Likes

ā€¦because as a military sponsored and themed youth organisation we are bound by the MOD to use service-kit only - as there is no ā€œservice inflatable regimentā€ it would require ā€œnon-service inflatablesā€ which is an option which is not available to use, much like civilian flying as that would be a ā€œnon-service aircraftā€

[/cynical]

2 Likes

RAF Spadeadam has a number of inflatable targets
I believe the army also have inflatable indoor training equipment for CQB

2 Likes

https://armycadetswebstore.com/rt/all-products/monopoly-set?fbclid=PAAaYwVClwZfFr06Fdg0x0RkMuKPRbgUOmgwy4xWWpvja39mF4pbmYALAiNsA_aem_Adz7aIGSCmIkNY6umuMc-hv8w9NdW24ELjKBa8-DrTFaYhUw42ic4aq-1l-IPAeCdpI

What would we put on a RAFAC one?

1 Like

We wouldnā€™t have a jailā€¦ Weā€™d have a pause.

6 Likes

Canā€™t have ā€˜chanceā€™ far too risky.

4 Likes

Swap the train stations out for Clarity contractors, charge double the normal price.

4 Likes

Every square would be ā€˜do not pass Goā€™

7 Likes

Do not collect VA

5 Likes

https://www.instagram.com/p/C0hgVv6NgP4/?hl=en

Meme pages are already on it!

1 Like

Is there an actual risk assessment to play monopoly? Could be risky

2 Likes

Even worse. ā€œRiskā€.

Imagine.

2 Likes

I thought the ATC board game was a version of cluedo called ā€œscrew upā€ where you had to identify who messed up, where they did & with what.

ā€œIt was flt Lt White in the SOV with the bungee cordā€

7 Likes

I can already hear the ACP4 clackson going off! :stuck_out_tongue:

That sounds like the beginning of a safeguarding report

1 Like

Great minds

Now, donā€™t give people the idea of world domination.

Go Directly to Cranwell !