April Fools

Anyone got some easy and safe April fools pranks that I could play on staff or other cadets? I’m stumped when it comes to ideas, so I’m open to any! Thanks.

you are 4½ hours too late

Only boring people abide by that rule.

I heard a good wheeze that Gliding was paused just for an Easter weekend.

8 Likes

I heard a good wheeze that Gliding was paused just for an Easter weekend.

5 years ago

I’ve been pranking people all day - I actually only found out about that rule around 1pm today. I agree with Baldrick - only boring people abide by that rule!

1 Like

fool.

One for next year if you abide by the April fools joke, but with cadets being in school all day I think we can add a few hours :joy:

5 Likes

I love it! Also yes - if I could have done it before 12 I would have, not my fault it’s illegal for me not to go to school.

1 Like

All the old favorites… camouflage paint, bubble for a compass, sky hooks, send a cadet for a long weight (wait)…

1 Like

Thank you! We have some leadership stuff at my sqn tonight so not sure I could do some of these, but great suggestions all the while!

I saw one today about issuing MTP pace sticks for DIs in the field.

4 Likes

Due to budget cuts the ACF, ATC and SCC are to be disbanded with the units merged into new community based CCF units.

Ahhh, the old purple beret.

1 Like

Thanks for all these replies! Some of these would be excellent, but I’m only a (nearly) first class cadet and therefore I wouldn’t be able to pull these off.

Belatedly …

" style=“Margin:0;color:#2199e8;font-family:Helvetica,Arial,sans-serif;font-weight:400;line-height:1.3;margin:0;padding:0;text-align:left;text-decoration:none”>

Nothing will ever beat the original baseball cap replacing the beret that was circulated several years ago and almost believed by the majority of the corps

Sorry … this is better

I hope that money is being put into developing Google Nose. That was a great idea.

One I saw yesterday, and the cadets fell for it -

“Please note the new dress regulations which come into effect on 1st April 2020. To conform to The Sex Discrimination Act males will be issued with a skirt to maintain uniformity with females whilst on formal parades. Knee length black socks will also be issued from this date with the option to purchase a service kilt at personal cost. If there are any questions please respond to this post.”

1 Like