American Football

That was a quick first quarter

1 Like

Both teams arenā€™t playing great players

Packers need to do something

Ekkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I must remember to book the 8th Feb of work now!

Iā€™m working nights on the 7th which is very annoying. Gonna end up watching it on my phone at my desk.

That sucks!

Originally I was going to be in tampa that weekend but obviously not nowā€¦ Its kinda heartbreaking

1 Like

:skull_and_crossbones:

1 Like

Superbowl Sunday!!!

2 Likes

I feel like its only gonna be a win for Tampa because of Brady

1 Like

As a mega bucs since 2002 (pre Brady glory hunters joined the fan base) when I first got into American football Iā€™m fairly confident chiefs will hand our back side on a silver platter. They are insanely good.

Although if Bucs win I will lose my mind and I will probably be in an intolerable sleep deprives mood for my colleagues tomorrow

I normally watch as a neutral but the old manā€™s US place is practically on Tampa Bay so I guess Iā€™m supporting them tonight

1 Like

If the right opportunity came up and it Involved relocation to the Orlando/Tampa areaā€¦ Id be all over it like a fly on poop. Its my happy place.

My money is all on the Chiefs, I think they are just too good.

1 Like

Same mahomes is just better than TB

Brain says Chiefsā€¦but it is Brady
Remember 2017? Coming back from 25 pt deficit and winning in OT

Although to be honest so long as it is a good game I am happy - even enjoy a good defensive slug fest
But a good running game at least makes the clock run down faster so I can get some sleep before my early meetings (that I cancelled but forgot to block in my diary so someone else added more meetings :sleepy:)

I may be getting my years confused (blame Covid) but was it last year that was horribly underwhelming and both teams were just playing defence?

2016 was a great one when the Broncoā€™s won - however being the Bar Manager on board a US cruise line the atmosphere was always phenomenal!

I had planned to be In tampa this weekend regardless if Bucs getting through for the atmosphereā€¦ Alas it wasnā€™t too happen and now Iā€™m beyond gutted

Bring on Wembley! And the ill-fabled UK team that theyā€™ve been talking about for agesss

2 Likes

Yeah! NFL are fully on board for a London Franchise. They own 50% of White Hart Lane and it has an American football pitch underneath the football pitchā€¦ So the ducks are lining up

The Bucs UK fan group are talking about an overseas trip as a group so hopefully can tag on to that.

Wonder if tailgating will be a thing here like it is over there! :smile:

:hamburger: :beers: :hotdog:

1 Like