All activities 18-20 of Feb suspended

Think my neighbour wishes they only had to contend with trampolines :see_no_evil:

1 Like

The power is going so wobbly at work now. These machines and dodgy power really don’t mix well :grimacing:

Sounds like O2 arena is losing part of its roof; according to BBC News

Yep

Adding to what @pEp and @Giminion have already said:

during Storm Arwen, there was a Red weather warning covering parts of Aberdeenshire, Moray, and Northumberland - including both Newcastle and Aberdeen. Where was the All Stop notice then? :thinking: :face_with_monocle:

Rare red weather warning issued for Storm Arwen - Met Office

4 Likes

Oh it’s getting much worse too:

That’s Grove, I take it? Ouch.

That’s what I see in the app, too; I have to click (iOS) on the button with 4 arrows on to see the whole map. It shows the extent of the amber warning which I am in, not all warnings on one map.

1 Like

Never seen an elephant fly… now you can…
A white elephant.

9 Likes

Thoughts are with you at this time.

4 Likes

That’s nothing. I came home to find my food bin lid had blown open!

5 Likes

Shorts weather in my neck of the woods, unsurprised given we have no warnings in place, at all…now need to find something to do with my suddenly empty weekend.

RFCA will have to come round to pick that up for you… If you pick it up and get caught then you’ll have to put it back so RFCA can still come round and pick it up. Can’t do them out a billable now!

5 Likes

One of our local ACF compound has no fencing left. Somebody has asked on Facebook who to contact… I may have accidentally posted the RFCA number.

1 Like

In a cruel twist of fate, the garden furniture is all fine; Even the wheelie bin hasn’t moved… But I’ve lost half a dozen tiles off the roof which clipped the car on the way down.

Do the staff at HQAC have annual fitness tests?

Were they planned for this weekend?

1 Like

HQAC work a weekend? Even more unbelievable than a RAFAC fitness test!

1 Like

Out of curiosity (& imagine there’s not many about who do remember) what happen in 1987 & the great storm definitely-not-a-hurricane cadet wise?

Everything shut down or were 13yr old cadets out helping to chop up fallen trees & re-rigg electricity cables.