You know what really makes me laugh?

1 Like

That’s one way to get easy publicity

Not heard of any fried iPhones this year…

Boy child caught a glimpse of “Life of Brian” whilst I was flicking through Netflix and asked if it’s an Easter film…

The temptation to say yes and press play nearly overwhelmed me!

7 Likes

The beauty of it is that it’s both a Christmas film and an Easter film, all whilst spreading the good word of the Lord!

Used to be an Easter Tradition when I was growing up

Video calling my parents and winding my mum up by using the effects on Facebook Messenger. We’ve got a routine where I’ll speak to my Dad and we’ll go through to see what effects are new and each put them on then he’ll hand me back to my mum and he’ll have put an effect on so she suddenly turns into a chicken or something.

I’m not usually one for filters and the like on photos but on video calls with my parents it cracks me up.

2 Likes

Gullable people being triggered.

6 Likes

Rules of Karma suggest that K4rmaRules is in for a ridiculing…

2 Likes

Yeah. But the only problem is there are plenty of degenerate idiots out there who believe this sort of guff…
Zero critical analysis from them.

1 Like

The same could be said of the other side, too…

The same ones who think that the Household Cavalry will come sweeping down Whitehall, swords slashing at protesters…

1 Like

Groovy (language). Such sass:

expecting anything but ''\n''; got it anyway @ line 6, column 49.
1 Like

I just avoid anything that runs on the JVM…

Oh, me too. But Jenkinsfiles still reign supreme at work.

:nauseated_face:

Making me laugh is as part of my role I got voluntold to look after a Sql server for a team I have literally nothing to do with… and the updates within… Went to do the update tonight and the server is dead… I’m looking forward to the toy throwing tomorrow morning at which point I give zero poops because it doesn’t impact my workload and I don’t have any time avaliable this week to resolve

3 Likes

Sat on the sofa with the 10 month old. I accidentally fart. The baby then looks me in the eyes, strains and does a really loud one himself before collapsing in giggles.

11 Likes

The UK weather makes me laugh. Was over 20C last week now it’s snowing…

1 Like

yeh, we had flurries this morning!