You know what really makes me laugh?

It appears not, just says about not doing stuff in uniform…but vague really!

Yet. There are 5 weeks until polling day, plenty of time for someone to be door stepped locally.

https://www.duffelblog.com/2019/11/master-sgt-beats-discrimination-charge-by-proving-he-hates-everyone-equally/

3 Likes

Satirical site - had quite a few high level bites in the past.

The “I can’t sweat” defence.

2 Likes

Aided and abetted by the “we don’t even know that’s my hand in the photo” and “I don’t go to Pizza Express very often”

I’ve just seen a Tweet describing it as “Like the start of the Spa Grand Prix In 1998”

The new CCF regs stating:

“RAF Progressive Training Syllabus: Flying is the defining activity of the RAF
Cadets. Full syllabus may be found on Bader.”

Been ages since I saw a flying slot

1 Like

the “ministry of morale” is a good website for a laugh

This made me chuckle. I’ve watched several panel shows with him on and never yet found him in the slightest bit comedic, unless you class fake OTT laughter as comedic. So I would say he was booed off as he just wasn’t funny. Mind you this applies to a lot of modern day comedians.

1 Like

He’s hilarious.

He just mocks you. And probably everything you stand for.

7 Likes

I wouldn’t know as I’ve never heard him say anything, other than laugh in an OTT manner, when he’s been on the panel shows I’ve seen him on. But if it suits your purpose to make a cheap jibe, crack on.

There are a number of new comedians who aren’t funny to my mind, the new bloke on the News Quiz, Wang(?) his voice just makes it annoying to listen to, Miles Jupp had the sort of sneery degree of condescending tone ideal for the programme, so what I’ve enjoyed listening to for years isn’t at the moment. One of the most amusing modern ones for me is Tom Allen, I do find him quite amusing, probably as he doesn’t seem to take himself too seriously. He’s been quite good on You’re Fired.

Phil Wang

I’m a big fan of the Lord’s Taverners and the work that they do. I think this was a case of wrong material for the wrong crowd unfortunately, not that they’re all right wing but they don’t want politics at a Charity Christmas Lunch (where they raised somewhere in the order of £16,000!).

Most of his comedy is based around current politics. Im thinking that they booked the wrong comedian rather than him using the wrong material in this case as it’s kind of his thing

4 Likes

Perhaps they booked him by mistake and were expecting Romesh Ranganathan!

2 Likes

The Democrats wanting to impeach Donald Trump for alleged abuse of power.
Like every single Politician who has gone through the system hasn’t done that at some point to ascend the greasy pole, if that’s what they want to do.
It is hilarious that the Democrats have been looking to impeach Donald Trump from almost as soon as he was elected.
I quite like Donald Trump in that he’s not part of the US political club and has become President and plays to his audience. I would laugh even more if he got a second term.

1 Like

Unlike the rotten to the core Clinton woman and husband.

Name another politician who’s used the power afforded by their position as president to leverage another country to act in a way that’s damaging to their political rival?

1 Like

I have decided to just leave this here.

1 Like

Must…not…bite…

2 Likes