You know what really makes me laugh?

[Video Content Warning: Profanity]

I think I found a short clip that perfectly sums up how current CFAVs in SW Region are feeling though (should start at the right time, 2:05 if not).

2 Likes

MML, had a call from RFCA (or a contractor on their behalf) about access to the squadron. Be great if I didn’t leave the corps about 2 and a half years ago :joy:

There’s a GDPR joke in there somewhere…

It’s not even a joke; failing to dispose of records when they’re no longer needed is a GDPR breach.

If no one told RFCA of a change of command they wouldn’t have updated their details.

RFCA are dependent on HQAC for prompt & effective communication of changes in ATC personnel so they can update their database……

This made me laugh - perhaps it can added to the Sqn Cdrs course :joy:

1 Like

MML. The highly relaxed and casual nature of Yusuf Dikec claiming Silver in the 10m air pistol. No high specification, top end lenses or patches. One hand in his pocket and in his Team Turkey T-shirt.

Nice. Very nice.

11 Likes

True Olympic spirit.

1 Like

After repeatly checking to see if my colleague paid the Gatwick drop off fee (guess what he didn’t). The PCN came through today… i knew this was gonna happen :joy:

Guess whats being expensed to the work account

1 Like

:stopwatch::stopwatch::stopwatch:

We’re still all waiting :wink:

Avon and Somerset have a new Chariot unit it seems:

Please let it have sythe blades attached to the wheel hubs! :laughing:

1 Like

One can only hope!

It’s not all bad news…

The article, as well as the headline, is also a giggle.

https://www.doncasterfreepress.co.uk/news/planned-anti-immigration-demo-in-doncaster-passes-quietly-after-only-one-protester-turns-up-4728183

1 Like

Made “artillery” on sqn they used my pan I forgot was in my sqn issued D of E bag as a target :joy: luckily none of our “artillery” hit it :laughing:

This a PTS I can get behind, although to be fair how you would tell the difference between this and the DI’s I’m not sure. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

IT’S ARRIVED!

Do you think I’m too late…?

I don’t think my sqn would get the risk assessment signed off for walking to local chippies.

1 Like

Maybe update the roadmarching sylabus to include food incentivisation to complete stages of each walk?

2 Likes