Didn’t go flying on Tuesday
They were banning things by Wednesday
And on Thursday and Friday and Saturday
We’re bored by Sunday

3 Likes

Disney completely defeating the Republican Party :rofl:

3 Likes

By going monarchist…… :joy:

All I think they’ve messed up as there has been a king of England since the Act of union of 1707

Suppose he’s still King of England in the same way he’s King of Skegness, they’re both areas within the Kingdom.

1 Like

As long as it can’t be disputed as to who the document is referring then I would assume it’s solid.

It’s the sort of thing that could really dent his chances of winning in 2024.

1 Like

And now I want to see a separate coronation ceremony in Skegness. He could quickly pop up between Westminster Abbey and the balcony appearance.

Wordles word today.

1 Like

Got it in three, not expecting them to accept it as a word!

Yeah. I was surprised by that as well!

Then had to explain what it means to the daughter before she googled it!

Mml…youre still playing wordle

I chucked it in more out of curiosity, I had all the letters known but the F after 3.

An email from a regional first aid officer, asking for support from 6 wings and 3 different regions about a “muster 2023 which we’re all aware of”.

Uhh, no, this is news to us actually!

2 Likes

I was aware to “save the date” were told of it on 31 March.

Brilliant. Kept in the dark yet again. It’s not like it’s only 2 months away and this will have been known about for longer than that though. Crap comms yet again.

Surely an email, like the one sent out asking for first aiders, could have been sent by the person responsible months ago asking us to save it. Even giving some basic details.

No doubt I’ll hear formally with about 3 weeks’ notice and be expected to take cadets and staff despite having no eligibility criteria.

The event itself will be another cluster with 8 hours of standing around, a 20 minute flight for some cadets (not all, as that would be too sensible and useful). They’ll say we can take as many cadets as we want and aim for 2000 and suggest they can fly 200, and let down the majority.

Really looking forward to it :+1:t2:

1 Like

I was just coming to post about the same!!

1 Like

Just wait until they ask for any available 12x12s?

4 Likes

One of the Instagram meme channels we shall not speak of has posted an image of an AI asked “why would you want to be a CWO in the RAFAC”. The key line for criticism is presumably “You’ll get to participate in activities like flying, gliding, and shooting”. Well, actually I think the AI is more aware than it might seem. After all, it only said activities like flying and gliding. Not actual flying and gliding.

2 Likes