You know what really makes me happy?

Having very recently stared right at and rifled through the location I know I last put something, and not found it until the third look, I am not adequately qualified to debunk this.

2 Likes

On the way to the lakes for another crack at canoeing in the wind after a chest infection scuppered the last attempt.

F4 gusting 8, 5 gusting 8 later on. Big boy pants, solo sailing fun!

5 Likes

Let me know how you get on! I’m there at the end of the month.

Stay safe! Weather is looking pretty vicious!!

The hail in the face was somewhat unpleasant but the wind was fun to play in!

3 Likes

12 potential recruits at an open day today…

10 Likes

PTL trg/assessment?

1 Like

Assessment. But I am not expecting a pass. More going for the log book days and to see the standard required.

My inner 15 year old punk kid losing its mind seeing NOFX are booked for Slam Dunk this year.

1 Like

just buying a new pair of skater baggy jeans for Butlins in February :slight_smile:

1 Like

MMH. Building rapport with a client over Star Wars. Before today he felt alone. Now he feels it’s okay to be old (he’s 23!) and like Star Wars.

Some may have thought ending the meeting with “may the force be with you” was a bit much (his SENCO rolled her eyes!), but it did made him chuckle.

6 Likes

Dropping my eldest off at Brownies for the first time. She’s genuinely excited to get stuck in and, like her badge collecting father, has already planned out which badges she’s going to try first

1 Like

And she’s still buzzing about what a fun time she had. Might go to sleep at some point tonight. :joy:

4 Likes

Just wait for when she joins cadets and gets introduced to the first class syllabus…she will be out like a light

Do Sea Cadets do first class as well?

How do I report this shamefully bad language?

1 Like

The noises VBH made on Ch5 Fifth Gear Recharged using launch control in the Porsche Taycan :wink:

1 Like

Uncle found my old Game Gear in the loft whilst clearing out Grandma’s house. Just arrived in the post and it still works. Time for some retro gaming fun

You know this is where your kids education truely begins.

1 Like

This popped up the other day,

I still find it amusing - wonder if they ever got it fixed.

1 Like