Care to expand this one?

Personal trainer!

3 Likes

I call her an expensive bully :joy:

5 Likes

I saw one of those in Soho once on a stag do

5 Likes

I have a wrestlerā€¦

My chiropractor is a tiny woman, but she throws me around and properly breaks meā€¦

1 Like

Sat in a beer garden in the sun and a C17 flies over at about 9k ft. What a sight!!

3 Likes

I live in a great villageā€¦

Weā€™re trapped in the house with kids and Covid.

Neighbour just knocked with cake and our eldestā€™s Mother Day art from school, and wanted to know if we needed anything.

2 Likes

Want to swap homes?

Randomly finding a website that allows me to play some of my old favourite DOS games online for free. Sometimes itā€™s the simplest things.

Currently playing Warcraft 2 :heart_eyes:

I found an Amiga 500 emulator a few years back. Spent a whole afternoon playing Speedball 2: Brutal Deluxe.

Best afternoon of my life.

2 Likes

Watching Kavanagh QC on Brit Box and realised Obi Wan was a gardener before becoming a Jedi

A rapist gardener at that. I may need to dig out my DVD box set

Flying 4 decent sorties and putting 2 new airfields in the logbook, some challenging flying through some busy airspace.

Wine time to reward myself now :relaxed:

1 Like

Classic!!!

After the website constantly crashed I have finally officially registered for my first Dodentocht :slight_smile:

1 Like

See you out there!

1 Like

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=5239284506124189&id=100001280738971

5 Likes

Finally getting the oakley sunglasses I had to use my frequent flyer points for as a large number were going to run out during the pandemic.

They wouldnā€™t shop to the UK because of brexit so a colleague let me send them to his address and has held them for over a year :joy:

2 Likes

Getting the paperwork in for the Lord Mayorā€™s Show. Been too long since Iā€™ve taken part in that. A great day but tiring for the cadets marching 5km each way.

1 Like

Some smart cadets outside the Abbey for DofEā€™s Thanksgiving service

3 Likes