Who organises:
-Road marching;
-Any courses;
-Field trips.

Also…how?

Adult Volunteers.
More specifically Cadet Forces Adult Volunteers

More specifically

Typically your Wing Road Marching Officer, and you might also have a member of staff on Squadron who organises Road Marching events.

Tyically the SME (Subject Matter Expert) in that topic within your Squadron, Wing or Region,

As above, but also including all other Cadet Forces Adult Volunteers.

By doing a load of paperwork and organisation . . .

Why?

4 Likes

At a guess, given @Shyhax other recent posts, they are a recently promoted Cpl and trying to understand what is within their reach/scope/remit in this new role

1 Like

I am curious to see what my squadron can deliver towards the cadets of the squadron and possibly the wing

I am applying for Cpl, the interviews are in the next few weeks.

1 Like

ah right - not a bad guess on my part then!

1 Like

If you don’t know the qualifications and interests of your staff then it’s very hard to say.

I’d be looking for Corporals to be active members of the squadron, encouraging and supporting all the squadrons cadets to be going on activities and finding what really interests them.

I’d also want to see Corporals looking at the PTS Badges (probably Blue and Bronze) as well as trip/external activity ideas, and guaging the interest of cadets to do those different things and pass that information up to the staff. It may be that staff haven’t appreciated that there is a particular interest amongst cadets, so haven’t persued organising anything for that interest.

2 Likes

There will be new “Sports Leader” opportunities from next year too.

Now I am

1 Like