White parade gloves

Does anyone have the regs for white gloves. I.e. what spec they need to be. Velcro or pop fastened?

Also looking for the best outlets. And prices

Cheers

White, cotton or silk, gloves.
There are no further regulations for these that I have found so whatever matches that will be OK.

Pop-stud, button or Velcro™ are fine.

NO GAUNTLETS

I often use drummers gloves - these are quite good quality with elasticated cuffs and velcro fastenings. They also have rubber bobbles on the inside that can help with grip of you need to grip stuff (such as drumsticks or banners)

Avoid getting gloves with Masonic logos on them,
Also avoid really cheap gloves sold as magicians gloves - they are paper-thin rubbish.

Finally, if you find a good source of inexpensive, plain, white cotton gloves then do let me know.

by no means a long term “solution” but these are worth considering

http://www.boots.com/boots-pharmaceuticals/boots-pharmaceuticals-first-aid/boots-cotton-gloves-large-1-pair-10113694

perhaps useful for rehearsal/practise pair or happy as a generic pair. they wash well but are thin and I suspect won’t accept abuse. I remember using these (or similar) at a previous Squadron with fair success (they dirty quickly)

at a guess the likes of Cadet Direct/Cadet Kit Shop and others will be supplying pairs at inflated prices so i would suggest Amazon would be the best bet for value for money