Which stable belt?

Which is the right stable belt? Metal buckle at the front or side leather buckles?

Either.

1 Like

Either is acceptable. The chrome buckle at the front is the modern style; the leather side buckle is the old style.

Fixed that

9 Likes

Presumably it looks a bit odd for someone that has just joined to go with the leather version?

Not at all, it’s whatever they can afford/get their hands on if they want to wear one.

1 Like

Nah, I reckon it’s proper old school cool - like DPM SAS windproof smocks!

I miss mine

I have one… somewhere. It was a real pain to get my hands on. It took so long it probably wasn’t worth it.

I used to keep mine in the boot of My car for emergencies and got destroyed when rear ended at 70mph…

But stable belts yeah either or… I have a new one only cause the old literally fell apart

What your stable belt? That’s proper NCO that is

2 Likes

With desert boots

1 Like

Still got my old style belt…

…problem is my new style waist…

4 Likes

you say that but @AlexCorbin doesn’t say what kind of emergencies - he used it as an emergency “tow-rope”

I was on about the smock… But never know :joy:

That makes less sense. So in a road related emergency, you’d put on an anti High-vis jacket?

How else would he escape the fuzz?

1 Like

It’s if I get cold!!

We’re way off base here, but the answer has been selected… have you heard of “The North Face”?

There’s a lovely little outlet store at Gunwharf Quays.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.