Where to view completed Leading cadet 'exams' on Ultilearn / old Bader

Hi,
Can anyone help please?
I need to demonstrate that a cadet has passed the Leading cadet exams, but they don’t appear on the new Bader and we can’t access the old ultilearn.

How can we get a screenshot of the exams which were passed in Nov 22?

Thanks all

‘Old Ultilearn’ hasn’t been removed yet. The new system, ‘Learn’ is still in testing. It should be possible to ask get onto Ultilearn and see previous exam results.

Wait, maybe ignore me. Its appears there’s some kind of licence error at https://learning.bader.mod.uk/

@Ben_Wakefield is this a known issue? I thought Ultilearn was staying until Learn was fully integrated?

Yep that’s what I got when I tried to log in to the old system

I see that error message but can still log in (using my old service number & password)

If its just 1 specific is this information not available through SMS?

The Ultilearn licensing is a known issue that’s been reported.

You can view completed training across both Ultilearn and Learn by going to Units > Active Staff/Cadets> choose the person you’re interested in > Logs > Learning.

You can also see Learn results by subject by going to Units > Exams > Results. Then select the subject from the dropdown list.

Records are updated hourly.

Mike,

I presume a cadet or parent can’t access this? Thanks

There is no official facility for parent data access at this time.

Cadets can see their own learning progress by directly logging into Ultilearn/Learn.

Which is down currently?

Just to confirm…

For progress prior to the new system going live, I’ve understood the only place to see this is via Ultilearn which is down or via a system that cadets can’t access?

Thanks

1 Like

All Ultilearn Exam passes can still be seen via SMS by Staff Members bu looking at the Cadet’s profile then opening the Classification summary panel.

1 Like

So… 2 places to check bow for most cadets…

Can we have this all pulled into one of the locations… maybe with a meaningful report to cover all cadets on Sqn in one go?

You know, make it easier, not harder.

We’re running systems in parallel prior to the full rollout of Units and deprecation of SMS.

So yes, there are two places, but there will be fewer.

When you say two places, what are they please? It would be great if cadets can look back at their completed courses.

You can still login to Ultilearn, use Tab on your keyboard to move between the username / password box.

Nope no longer works I’m afraid.

Screenshot 2023-04-09 at 08.26.06

I logged in on Thursday… perhaps your password has expired and needs resetting :man_shrugging:

The results should show for staff in SMS

I’m assuming that will be one of the goals of Learn and Units (once all exams are on Learn at least). However they are in a huge transitory stage right now where they’re transferring functionality from the legacy systems over to new systems which takes time.

Units will now also show Exams taken on Ultilearn on an individual cadets record.

Thanks for this - is this something that will come in over the coming weeks/months?

I’ve just checked and not there currently. We have now resolved our need for a display of past quals by asking someone at squadron to screenshot them, but would be nice to have access without having to go through someone else.