What are you watching?

Been watching Succession and For life recently
The wife has been watching discovery of witches at the weekend (binged watched the lot… peace and quiet for me :innocent:)

Someone mentioned the west wing, I really enjoyed that the newsroom too was ok, kind of went a bit weird in the 2nd series and was then cancelled but if they continued like series 1 I think it would of been another long term show

Crikey - you guys have too much time on your hands!

BBC iPlayer is my saviour if abroad or travelling to / fro.

Sorkin’s gone a little preachy with his TV shows.

Studio 60 was a nice idea, but he derailed it with too much nonsense about media mergers and TV standards, then he did the same with Newsroom, having a pop at cable news, gossip and social media.

The trial of the Chicago 7 (Netflix) was pretty good - really good cast, but it again gave him a chance to get on his soapbox.

I’ll stick to the earlier things of his; A Few Good Men, West Wing, Moneyball.

1 Like

Enjoyed Yellowstone - Succession for Cowboys
The Spy with Sacha Baron Cohen
Finishing Narcos now and then onto Tin Star for a bit of psycho Tim Roth

Jack Ryan is so Good!

Everyone at works banging on about bridgerton atm

I tried to get into watching Yellowstone but found it was a bit well duff

This is excellent

Truth Seekers was good viewing on Amazon Prime. Good Omens also worth a watch although that has been on the TV.

I said to someone recently I don’t have a TV, and they said it counted as a humble brag… :thinking:

Tried Hunters. That was dark. Not sure we’ll bother with that one.

Am I officially old if I admit to enjoying the various ITV travel shows - greatest train journeys etc and BBC shows such as Rick Steins Cornwall…

Or can I have a get out of jail free card because COVID is actually stopping me from travelling?

I watched some Michael Palin travel shows over Christmas. Felt good.

Back to Normal (non old person stuff :wink:) with Armageddon starting on ITV4 now - though I do think I prefer Deep Impact

If like an edgy mix of nice scenery, social + industrial history, and (almost certainly!) needing to use the subtitles: https://www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/m000qrjs/ceol-na-loidhnesong-of-the-track

I’ve been thinking of doing a train holiday across Canada

1 Like

Re-watching Ozark in prep for S4 - I recommend!

No idea of a release date yet :expressionless:

Makes me TV happy: Robot Wars (Series 8) is on iPlayer.

Top Gun is on Sky Greats

1 Like

Been binge watching Vikings this week when not at work and really enjoying it

2 Likes