What are some straight-up facts people just won't swallow?

I imagine there were people saying the same of Winston Churchill.

1 Like

So a woman who worked for Thompson Reuters and the BBC assisting in the training of journalists goes to Iran on her Iranian passport and is arrested as Iran does not recgnise dual nationality. She knew the risk as many dual nationalIranians have been arrested and stupidly still went,

As for his comments about Burka’s, even Harros has been robbed by armed robbers in Burka’s and one of the 21/7 terrorists swanned through an airport to leave the country same as the murderer of PC Sharon Beshenivsky to get out of the country.

Just one case of many.

3 Likes

And his adherants are just the same. Just if the ever take on the Israeli’s they’d better go and pray and pay their funeral director in advance as many have found to their cost in the past and will in the future

1 Like

No, the big mistake was going to Iran on her Iranian passport in the first place. I suggest if a dual national you read the document that comes with the passport.

I find it incredible that kids in hoodies and baseball caps and motorcyclists are required to remove their head gear and or face covering in a lot of shops so as their faces can be seen on CCTV. Can’t say anything though.

1 Like

Not necessarily, although in general you’re OK.

The bit before the @ is case sensitive, although most email clients will correct for your mistake.

The cheque is in the post :wink:

That not every media outlet is impartial and tells the truth all the time!

2 Likes

Leaving the EU is the best thing for the UK long term.

2 Likes

Teflon argues for the sake of an argument on 99% of discussions posted.:wink:

3 Likes

The thread is things people won’t swallow.

1 Like

Joke

Teflon’s head

2 Likes

Topic?

No one can truly assert as fact that the UK will be better off out of the EU, despite how vehemently they believe it.

In non-brexit news, a large number of CFAV complaints are about things that are:

*inconsequential
*avoidable
*of their own making
*of their own misunderstanding
*easily manageable if you put a decent process in place and delegate effectively
*or totally, completely, 100% the fault of some full timer at whq/rhq/or more usually HQAC.

1 Like

Staying in the EUROPEAN UNION is better for the UK than leaving.

Straight up fact… people are sick of talking about Brexit.

10 Likes

Straight up facts are easier to swallow if you fold them in half.

3 Likes

Don’t make me lock it. This isn’t a discussion thread about Brexit.

2 Likes

Plus ‘I’m from the council and I’m here to help you’. The other one would get me banned or at least moderated out.

2 Likes

The Air Training Corps / RAFAC / ACO or whatever we might like to call it, is increasingly just a vehicle for ex-RAF types to have over paid retirement jobs.

3 Likes