VR(T) Commission Change

Absolutely! I fear he’s being made the mouthpiece for the everyday ineptitude of MOD - and he appears as impressed with their dithering as the rest of us!

If you got them from the approved supplier, then wear them. If anyone complains about them, tell them that you got them from the approved supplier.

If you didn’t say you did anyway!!

At least there is a permanent member of staff that now has similar growing frustrations as the volunteer, I bet he’s glad he put his hand up to take RAFAC point on the CFC

Given there’s currently no sight of royal warrant and no sight of the order removing VR T does this mean officers can refuse to wear RAFAC and retain powers etc as a VRT I mean if I told my wing commander I had done a RA for shooting he not take my word

Exactly what I did.

I have to keep wearing VRT as do many others as the new slides haven’t turned up!

You’re lucky :wink:

VRT powers?

We have received a handful of the pins in our wing… not enough to go round.

Why of course!

The power of V x R over T = The power of chaos, confusion and general discombobulation!

(We take our lead from HQAC!)

Clairvoyance, telepathy, Soothsaying, 2nd site, ESP

Have you not see the documentary The Men who Stare at Goats

Given his background, I doubt what he’s experiencing now is any different to his previous appointments and deployments!!! It’s just a new set of people with the same old problems!

On SharePoint " Air Force Board approval for the removal of the RAFVR(T)
​The Air Force Board today 1 Dec 17 approved the removal of the RAFVR(T) commission wef 2 Dec 17. Further information will be promulgated in due course."" also on is:an IBN on Commission of those CS

Well thats that then! Raise a glass and say good bye to an old friend.
On ward and up ward!!

Does this include all RAFVR(T), VGS and Civil Servants?

See, I read the IBN in respect of those CS who wear uniform, eg WExOs.

I thought our commissions were going to be retired and not removed.
Freudian slip?

No idea it says remove on SharePoint

i think that’s from the HQAC remit.

I’ve been led to believe the VRT now comes under VR regs