Uploading iDEA award

Hi there,

A few months ago I did my RAFAC bronze cyber course, it was great fun and I had done my iDEA award in advance so I could hand it in on the day. I emailed it to the person who was running the course while I was there and they assured me they would upload it to portal that day.

My OC emailed them again about 6 weeks ago but we are still to have a reply, it’s my understanding that they had a child since then so it makes sense that they didn’t respond the follow up email, I was wondering if there was any way for me to upload it to portal myself / redo it but on an official RAFAC link or something?

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Your staff can add the iDEA. It’s not limited to Wing staff or radio/cyber officers.

They just need to check that you have completed the modules required by RAFAC, these are listed in the Cyber section of the training hub.

You’ll still likely need the person who runs cyber in your Wing to award the full qualification for the Bronze badge.

ETA, your OC should be able to ask the Wing Training Officer to add the full qualification if the person who ran the course isn’t available.