Ultilearn Woes (not mine)

So hoping the hive mind here can work its magic.

Some background
Crazy jr joined up at sqn A due to conflicts between one of his other activities and one of the nights sqn B, where the older Miss Crazy already attended, paraded. The other activity altered their day meaning it was easier for Mrs Crazy on the weeks I visited the office to collect them both from a single sqn so he transferred to sqn B.

Now he has always had issues with Ultilearn it used to still send his password resets to sqn A even though he was on SMS etc at sqn B so the adj from A would just forward to B and eventually job done. But now sqn A say they don’t get them and sqn B say the same. Just before lockdown OC of sqn B was put on Leave due to DBS expiring and during the pandemic the TO has moved to a Wing SME position, his sqn also have not been doing VPNs and have not even been responding to their facebook messages. So he has gone the whole of lockdown without being able to access ultilearn or the exams he was waiting to take.

Apologies for the ramble but anyone got any ideas of steps I can suggest he take to try and get sorted as I think he’s on the borderline of disengaging with RAFAC :slightly_frowning_face:

I’d say try discussing with the Wing Bader POC to see if they can help or at least verify where the password resets are going.

1 Like

Help desk Request? I know they aren’t massively quick at responding, but not sure if the Bader POCs have the access level to see where password resets go to?

I’m finding at the moment that ultilearn accounts simply aren’t generating. I’ve added 25 new cadets to the system since January and not a single account created. I’ve had requests in since Jan and not a response to messages.

Was the reset email issue raised with Helpdesk? If so someone could ask Bader POC to chase

Someone must have the OC account, so…

With the Sqn staff scattered, can you find out the relevant WSC email address and try them?

I havent had an ultilearn account auto creation email notification for over 18 months.

I now have to enter the CIN and manually ask for a password reset.

Solves it.
Bit annoying.

Try that. Might help

You can see what email address is on their profile.

I just get an error message when I do that.

I’ve sent you a message; I should be able to help.

1 Like

Thanks, I have seen the message and actioned

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 60 minutes after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.