Ultilearn Reports / Alerts

Is it possible to configure Ultilearn to send an alert though to an email address when an Exam is successfully completed by a cadet.

Or do I need to log in and run a report to get these details?

Logic would dictate that the system would tell you when someone sat a particular exam and whether they passed or what section they failed on automatically. You could then assist with some extra learning or say well done Cdt Bloggs you are now a Master cadet here is your badge.

That would reduce my admin burden.

You can set up custom reports

I was hoping that this would be the case, without reinventing the wheel and spending time working how to appropriately configure the system for what as @Mr_OZ indicates should really be a default config. Is anyone able to provide a brief guide on how to set p an appropriate alert?

Ultilearn will allow you to create a scheduled report which you can set to run every (however many) days/months. It won’t however ping you an alert when someone sits/passes/fails an exam.

More disappointingly though, you can only select users from the Bader Ultilearn list, which means that the report will only be emailed to the OC account since we do not have the ability to modify the email address associated with our Ultilearn accounts.

The whole system is a total fudge. Nothing works the way you’d want it to.