Ultilearn problems this week

All exams have been setup on Learn so that they are ready for launch and therefore negating the need to run Ultilearn and Learn side by side.

10 Likes

You’re saying words but I’m hearing music…

6 Likes

Out… standing

1 Like

I’m trying to keep to my usual pessimism when it comes to project delivery dates but the thought of this rolling out smoothly appears to have triggered a cardiac arrhythmia.

5 Likes

New problem for me, but - if I add cadets to ‘SMC-AHFT-XXX’ they can access the Senior/Master AHFT exam, but adding them to ‘SMC-DC-XXX’ and ‘SMC-MAS-XXX’ they can’t access the exams in Sat/Data comms or Military Aircraft Systems. i.e. the link between the Group and the Courses seems to be broken.

Is it just me? Frustrated senior cadets wanting to complete their Senior…

Is that not because there aren’t exams for them?

Last night we had a “cloud flare error” and my new CI who was mid way through the safeguarding course got kicked out.

There are exams for them…

2 Likes

I stand corrected.

Sat/Data Comms is one of the broken exams that won’t let cadets re-take it if they don’t pass it first time so I would avoid that one if at all possible.

one of my staff members has just volunteered/suggested that they teach that instead.

I assume the problem is known about and theyre just not ficing it on account of waiting for LEARN?

Fairly sure I recall mention of it now being a case of “if it’s broken, we’re not fixing it (to focus on new)” in a message or announcement somewhere.

1 Like

Thanks both, turned out cadet was being a muppet. Working now.

1 Like

Suspect you may have been sitting?

All looking very positive! Are there any more updates on progress?

Its been sometime since mid-October when the beta was initially due to end for North Region - has it been extended? Really excited for Learn and Units, or is it that North Region want it all to themselves :grinning: ?

Absolutely fantastic work that the Bader Digital Team have done. I was a cadet who started in 2012 - the digital side of things has come on leaps and bounds and that’s certainly accelerated markedly in the last 3 years. Keep up the good work!

2 Likes