Ultilearn Fail

Don’t suppose anybody else has an issue with downloading the classification powerpoints from Ultilearn? I can open and view them but can’t save them (get an error message saying ‘cannot open xxxxxx’ where x is the file name).

I have tried opening and then saving and also saving and then opening, and still get the same issue. I’m running a Windows 10 laptop and MS Office 2016.

Does anybody else have this issue?

Also, I don’t suppose there would be a kind hearted soul who would be able to email me all the Leading Cadet PPs to use in the meantime?

Thanks

Is that after you’ve saved them that they won’t open? I’ve had it in the past where the default opening tool was incompatible - have you you checked that and tried manually “open(ing) with”?

It won’t allow me to save them. I get the error message pop up. I can open in protected mode but can’t enable editing. I’ve tried open with & it’s not made a difference.

Trouble is, if I just work off of Ultilearn all night, it slows the Internet down to ridiculous speeds & means other people can’t get work done.

Hmmm. I’m not sure then - I’ve just tried it and my laptop on Windows 10 and with Office 2013 automatically downloads the pptx files and then opens them correctly in protected mode, then allowing me to enable editing.

Does the error message give a code?
Are they opening in the browser or is your system downloading the file which you can then open, but cannot change anything?

No code on the error message. Literally just says ‘sorry, we couldn’t open file name’.

Oh well, time to go through the Bader helpdesk. Thanks for your help though.