Treating People Fairly

Yes

Donā€™t be ridiculous. I didnā€™t deem it then, and regret isnā€™t rape.

If you didnā€™t consent to it then it is most likely technically an assault. The fact you are not bothered by it just means you would be unlikely to report it and the public interest test for prosecution wouldnā€™t be met. But that doesnā€™t alter the fact that if you had felt violated and wanted to report it you could do. No one is making you do it.

1 Like

Of course I didnā€™t consent to it. I donā€™t give the milk out for free you know.
I am not bothered because it happened years ago. There is no outcome. If however I felt like it was something, I would have reported it just after it happened.
Itā€™s not a case of me just turning round and gobbing off about something that happened years ago. Thereā€™s the fact of evidence. Proof. The burden of truth is on the accuser. Facts not feelings.

If however there was a big cash payout from selling my story, then maybe I would be interested.

Not much point engaging with you anymore on this point. Your facts not feelings soundbite just makes you sound like a politician as there is no substance to it. You also seem to willingly ignore all the reasons why people didnā€™t report things at the time (or indeed did report it but were ignored by the authorities) so this post will be the last on this topic I make in reply to you. Iā€™d rather talk to a brick wall as Iā€™d likely get more intellectually honest debate.

You seem to be throwing unsubstantiated accusations around (that these people are only in it for the money)

1 Like

Yes there is. Evidence. Have you forgotten the story of the boy who cried wolf? Thatā€™s the whole point.

Different generational attitudes donā€™t count. I am concerned about the breakdown of modern society, I beleive in freedom of thought, expression and speech, I beleive in innocent until proven guilty and the burden of truth is on the accuser. I do not beleive the media should have the power to sway public opinion nor to affect the legal system to guilty until proven innocent.

Breaks these down and itā€™s not long before we live in a society of thought crime and a police state. I seem to remember a time in history when it was such.

Iā€™ve just deleted parts of a post which were inappropriate.

Please remember that just because your username is anonymous, that doesnā€™t prevent you from abiding by the law (and libel laws in particular).