TORs for Regional Commandants

I’ve been asked to find out what each of the RCs have been tasked with by CAC. I’m sure RC North is reducing the admin burden for volunteers, but what about the others? Anywhere where I can go and look? Thanks

By whom, and to what end?

I’ve started the process for going into uniform and it has been suggested it would be a good piece of info to know. Came up at PUW

It’s not standard for the boards, and certainly isn’t part of the Filter Interview for a commission.

Your Wing might ask stupid questions like this for SNCO as it’s up to them :frowning:

1 Like

If you can’t find it go back to the person who tasked you and ask them.

Hopefully they know!

:thinking:

Fat fingers and spell check, my bad.

1 Like

I do wonder if the RCs know what is expected as either something starts and comes to grinding halt, starts and goes so slowly that people lose sight of the end or nothing happens.
If they got on with whatever it is, we would have a great organisation, that was well provisioned with all we need for volunteer staff and cadets alike.
As it stands, I struggle to see what fills their week to justify a full time job.

It’s not a stupid question. I’d like to know - more transparency in the organisation is hardly a bad thing.

2 Likes

I know exactly where to go to find out what our Wing’s WSOs and SMEs are tasked with and their progress reports.

Ask them?

It is in this context for a Uniform Application Board…

I don’t disagree with additional transparency