These are amazing, change my mind

4 Likes

Where’d you get those?! Very nice!!

1 Like

Well, be grateful you sourced rank slides. Apparently the MOD is in such a state it can’t clothe its forces.

No wonder we’ve had such a weak response to Russia if we can’t even throw together a set of uniform!

giphy (1)

8 Likes

If we get the confirmed demand I’ll get them out there !

Why the twitchy eye? The last CACWO had a set like this with ATC gilt pin sewn on!!

That type of stitching looks gash.

Raster instead of vector.

Or for those who dont get the above.
Like a blind nun has sewn it.

4 Likes

Wire embroidery like that can be quite fragile, I certainly would not recommend it on something as flimsy as a rank slide. It will be falling apart in a few months, if not sooner. I can see some bits that are going to catch easily.

2 Likes

Envy is a horrible shade of green on you !

1. I dont need them. I wear barcode.

2. I wouldnt use that type of stitching on anything. As has been said it doesnt last.

3. Just look at the poor quality on the words RAF Air Cadets. Not straight. Not in line. Barely centralised.

If it were high quality embroidery I would say so and say that it looks top banana. But it isnt and it doesnt.

Ita just the way it is.

Honestly. If I paid money for those. I would send them back.

2 Likes

The Wording is also off centre. The ‘RAF’ is too far right in relation to the ‘Air Cadets’

1 Like

While thing looks gash, if you paid money you should ask for it back.

4 Likes

Looks quite similar to the stitching on the LLC badge

1 Like

There are three As…none match

There is an F and an E…which you’d expect to have a matched font profile…they dont

1 Like

for a moment i thought this was a joke made with these magnetic building blocks

2 Likes

The top left quadrant of the centre shield should also be red with the three lions rampant, akin to the bottom right quadrant. A little inconsistency there.

1 Like

Reading this again…

Did you make it yourself?

Valid points

If that was changed, your thoughts ?

Ok, you effectively asked for a roast of the product. You got what you asked for. Now you’re just trolling.

So… Topic closed! Well done you!

4 Likes