Surrey Wing Pottential Uniform Course

Happy Monday Everyone!

Can anyone from Surrey Wing shine some light on the Wing Potential Uniform Course? I have had a look through Bader but i have not really found much on it so far. Also, is the course run over one weekend or multiple?

I’m hoping to get booked on a course this week and looking to going on the next available course date, so any help/advice you can give would be great. I am an ex-Cadet (albeit a few years ago) and looking at going SNCO.

Many thanks in advance!

i have found a PUSC intro evening in Sept

with “unit 1” and “unit 2” running over weekends in September and October

so to answer one question, it would appear runs over two weekends.

NB i am not from Surrey Wing and found the above readily on the front page of the Wing’s sharepoint site under site calendar…(i have purposely avoided added dates to protect the guilty!)

I am not sure how Surrey uses Sharepoint, i can’t see documentation storage to direct you towards a memo or trawl…

Hi Steve.

Many thanks for the response.

Yeah I saw those dates as well, which made me think that it might be over multiple dates. The only thing being that I am on holiday for ones of this course dates which is a pain.

I don’t know if I am able to bypass the PUSC as I am ex cadet and ex military. I suppose that maybe a question for my squadron/wing staff. I found some info from another wing about their course held over a weekend and the requirements for drill and all that and I cant see me having a problem. I am already upto spec with the latest cadet drill as I do like drill and another Sgt has already brought me upto speed with it.
I don’t know what the criteria is for bypassing the PUSC with the right experience but I know some people have done it. Unless anyone on here has any idea/advice?!?